- Tenderfoot rank. Added materials fee of $10.
- IMPORTANT: If you are able to bring a laptop on March 14, please do so. The more we have the better.
- IMPORTANT: Ask your scoutmaster to help you earn your cyber chip before the expo. He can find information about the cyber chip at http://www.scouting.org/cyberchip.aspx. This is requirement 1a for the Programming merit badge, and we will not be working on it as part of the expo.
- Bring your cyber chip to the expo to present to your counselor at the expo.
- Read and study your merit badge pamphlet.
- Print the meritbadge.org worksheet (link to right) and fill out as much as you can. Bring it with you to the expo.
2017 Field trip:
- Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 9:00am - ALL DAY
- Southern New Hampshire University
- 2500 N River Road
- Hookset, NH 03106
Please confirm details with MB Counselor