- Neil Thomas
- Ron Quattrochi
- Read and study your merit badge
- Print the meritbadge.org
worksheet (link to right) and work on it as best you can. Use it to
prepare to discuss and pass off requirements at the expo.
- Complete workbook pages 1 – 7
2017 Field trip:
When and Where:
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the East Boston Camps (aka Stony Brook Conservation Area in Westford, MA) from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
What to Bring:
- A completed worksheet http://meritbadge.org/wiki/images/1/10/Radio.pdf. (Parts #7 and #9 will be satisfied by the trip)
- Wear your Class-A uniform.
- Winter jacket, hat, gloves and boots for walking around the antenna area.
- A signed Blue Card.
- A completed Activity Consent Form (enclosed in your original package)
I will be collecting consent forms as the Scouts arrive. Anyone who does not have this form cannot be allowed to participate.