- Read and study your merit badge
- Print the meritbadge.org
worksheet (link to right) and work on it as best you can. Use it to
prepare to discuss and pass off requirements at the expo.
- 1. Write (and bring with you) in
your own words the meaning of sustainability. Explain how you think
conservation and stewardship of our natural resources relate to
- 2. Complete the A parts to Water, Food, Energy and Stuff. (We will do Community A at the expo). Come prepared to discuss in class.
- Learn about career opportunities in the sustainability field. Pick one and find out the education, training, and experience required. Come prepared to discuss at the expo.
2017 Field Trip:
- UMass Lowell
- 1 University Ave
- Lowell, MA 01854
- Meeting Site TBD. MB Counselor will confirm